Low Tide is a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle designed by artist Eric Dowdle. The sailboats have sunk well below the dock wall during low tide in this American seaside town. Seagulls sit on rocks in the foreground and we can see the colorful houses of the town just beyond all the boats.
• This Americana puzzle is a great gift for lovers of historic, old town America
• This jigsaw puzzle is made of recycled cardboard
• 1000 piece jigsaw puzzles offer a very difficult yet rewarding challenge
• This jigsaw puzzle measures 19¼" x 26¾"
• Add puzzle glue so you can frame and display this puzzle
No additional information at this time.
No reviews at this time.