Busy Train Route is a 300 Large Piece Jigsaw Puzzle that replicates the cover of The New Yorker from September 12, 1942. A group of businessmen in suits and bowler hats are gathered at the train tracks waiting for the train to take them to work while one man stands alone on the other side with his golf clubs ready to take a train in the opposite direction. Makes a clever gift for someone who loves golf to hang in the office.
• This nostalgic magazine cover puzzle makes a great gift for golfers
• 300 piece jigsaw puzzles have an easy difficulty level but are still a fun challenge
• Larger than usual puzzle pieces are easier to handle
• This jigsaw puzzle is made of recycled cardboard
• Busy Train Route measures 20" x 27"
• Add puzzle accessories like glue to your order so you can mount and display this puzzle in your home
No additional information at this time.
No reviews at this time.